Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 31 May 2014

May '14 Empties



Another month and another round of empties! Although I've not blogged a great deal recently, I have been saving everything up still, much to the annoyance of the boy! This round of empties is very bath centred, I don't know why, I've just been using up a lot of products.

This month, I've used up:
- Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Cream - This is not love, more of a like but wouldn't rush out to buy again. It worked for a while but then left my hair feeling heavy and greasy - wouldn't recommend this really.
- Nip & Fab Body Wash - From a gift set ages ago, this was actually used up as a bubble bath as it didn't work great as a body wash, it made some fab bubbles and worked best this way.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - I loved this, this was a sample from a Glossybox and one that I adore - I used this twice a week to really clear out my skin, getting rid of dead skin cells - I reviewed this here and I still love it, but I might try the Indeed Labs version next.
- Nivera Stress Protect - Its a deodorant, nothing special but a good one. Doesn't irritate my skin and lasts well, certainly helped me get through the stresses of school.
- Trevor Sorbie Beautifully Straight Shampoo - This was in a gift set from a child in my class many moons a go and I thought I would give it a whirl. Not a bad little shampoo, does help some of the frizz my natural waves have but its not beautifully straight, I would use it again if I needed to.
-Miss Next Body Wash - Another bodywash from a gift set, I fear my class try to tell me something! This was in my gym bag. A nice little body wash, a nice scent, a nice little bottle - could I say nice any more times!
- Pomegranate Body Butter - I received this in a blog swap from Cyprus and fell in love with the scent. A lovely creamy body butter, even the boy stole it!
- Elemish FreshSkin Matte Clear moisturiser - another sample from a box, I started using this as a night time moisturiser, more to use it up, plus it doesn't have SPF in it so I wasn't wasting it - a nice product but not enough moisture for my skin.

So there we have it, another round of empties for another month - what bits have you used up this month? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx