Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 1 April 2014

March '14 Empties






March is almost over, and I must say it’s been a good month! As well as a few other things, I've managed to get through a load of stuff this week; it’s been amazing to see it pile up ready for taking the pictures.

So this month, I've got through loads of hair care and skin care, quite a lot of them have been samples which is great!!

I'm not going to list everything as there's a lot, but some stand out products I have to mention. Firstly, Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara, great mascara that really wings out the lashes as well as making them full and black. I've had this for maybe a bit too long but it’s great, plus the brush is fab, one that is a must for in my collection. Next up, Benefit Its Potent Eye cream. One of my favourites and I can't wait to not be saving every penny so I can go and get the full size. Another product that needs a mention is the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, although I'm not trying to grow my hair, this is still a fab treat for the tresses. Finally, one of my oldest products is the Britney Spears Curious Perfume. This is one of the oldest (oops) perfumes I own, but I love the scent and I'm quite sad it’s all used up now.

So there we have it, another month of empties, and a good month it’s been!

What have you used up this month? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx