Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Feel Unique Sale Picks

Afternoon lovelies.

When the e-mail popped into my inbox advertising the Feel Unique sale, I knew I had to head over and have a look. 



1) Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 150ml - RRP £26.25 - Sale £20.07. I remember reading Lily's review of this and then recieved a sample of this in a beauty box. I cannot believe how this has helped my hair - its so much healthier since I started using this so when I saw this in the Sale, I did make a cheeky order :) 

2)Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush - RRP £14.50 - Sale £11.60.
I've seen the lovely ladies over on Pixiwoo use this product in quite a few videos, it always leaves a very subtle colour on the skin, without being overly shiny. I think the colour range is great and I did pick this up - will review it as soon as I can :)

3)Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor - RRP £14.95 - Sale £12.71. My poor hair has been through the mill recently, and I'm planning on adding ombre colour to it at some point, but before that, I'm on a mission to get into really good condition. Joico is a brand that my hairdresser has used on my hair and I loved the results it left me with. 

4)FAB 5 in 1 Eye Cream - RRP £22.00 - Sale £17.60
I picked up a sample of this at my local Boots and instantly fell in love with it. This is something I loved so much that I have recommended it so many people and am now on my second tube, but a little goes a long way!

5)Jemma Kidd Light as Air Liquid Foundation - RRP £25.00 - Sale Price £20.00. I love this foundation, it bought my last tube back at Christmas and don't always use it as I find it to be one I save when I'm have a good skin day as the coverage is light to medium for my oily skin. I love the feel of this on my skin, and its great that it has SPF in it. 

All of these come with free delivery, I love that as I hate when you shop in a sale, think your making a good saving and then stung with a massive shipping cost - so not fair!

There are my picks, link me in the comments or let me know what your picks would be from the sales?!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I spend so much on feelunique- free delivery (even to malta) is such a huge plus! These are some great picks :) xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always spends lots at perfumelover.co.uk who give excellent prices and service.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx