Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 19 August 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

Afternoon all, hope your all well, it is Friday after all.


I've been sat answering phones for my Dad's company all week, and this has given me a lot of time to browse the internet and make a few wish lists, especially as the weather seems to not know what it wants to do!


I seem to have put together quite a list at Topshop together. I don't own an awful lot of Topshop clothes as I find the fit of them to not be very forgiving to a more curvy figure, so I simply look at and lust over the gorgeous clothes, but I have found some things I think I could rock, especially in school!




This gorgeous Aran Cardigan is a gorgeous mustard colour, and is the idea transitional piece. I am planning to make this one mine, to wear over my black maxidress, as well as with some chino trousers that I really love at the moment. Priced at £48.00 I think this really is an investment piece that I will get a lot of wear out of! It also comes in cream and blue




This dress is so gorgeous. I love structured fits and they flatter all the right places. The colour of this is so interesting, and I really like the pleat detailing on the shoulder. For £46.00 it is quite a lot so I'm not sure if its worth it, with bare arms in September and then with a longer sleeved top come the cooler months.


How cute is this top! I think the stripes are the perfect combination of wide and slim and the colours are nice and Autumnal. For £12.00, this really is perfect and I think this will become part of my collection!  


I very rarely wear skirts, I mean very rarely. I find that because I have long legs, as well as a big bottom the sit a lot higher then I would like. This skirt is ideal for me as it is from the Tall range so would be longer, and the paperbag waist sits ideally with a top tucked in. For £30.00, this is something I could get a lot of wear out of in school, especially with tights and either heels or boots.


Finally, no outfit is complete without shoes. I adore shoes, I have far too many pairs that I hardly wear, but that doesn't stop me buying them. These boots are great because they have don't have a missive heel so they would be comfier to stand up in all day. The ankle strap would sit at the smallest part of the leg so making legs appear slimmer - I think I might have to invest in these at £80.00 but they are leather and they would last all autumn and winter! 


I think I better start saving if I want to buy any of this! What about you, what things are you lusting after? Do you have any plans for what you want to buy for the new season!


Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx