Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Boots 17 Supreme Shine 10 Day Wear

Time for a change of brand and a new line from Boots! I love the 17 range from Boots, and have loads in my collection, however I tend to save them for the summer as most of them are pastel colours, so when I saw this colour, I really couldn't resisit!


Introducing Boots 17 Supreme Shine in Wicked:
 
 This is a gorgeous pink toned purple with an iridescent blue shimmer that shows up under natural lights and a camera flash.


This polish claims to provide 10 days wear, however I'm not so sure as even my Models Own cannot survive longer then a week, and thats with a base coat and a layer of Seche Vite - so I'm going to be wearing this colour for the next 10 days, with no base and no top coat to see what happens, and if it survives my busy life then that will be fantastic!
Pros:

  • Extra Wide Brush - this brush is great, it fits even my wide nails, so I don't have to do as many sweeps, and I actually had to do less clean up which is great
  • Price - you get 10ml for £3.99, and 17 is on offer at Boots at the minute on a 3 for 2, so another excuse to by more colours!
Cons:
  • Extra Wide Brush - Because the brush is wide and flat, it's too easy to wipe all of the polish off the brush before painting, or not getting enough off and it blobbing everywhere! 
  • The claim about 10 days - I will keep you updated! 
Any-whoo, there are 15 shades in this collection and they are really pigmented and shiny, without a top coat! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a lovely rich colour! I can iamgine it with a whole range of outfits especially a bit of a rock chick edge :)Great post :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx