Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 4 April 2016

Hi, Hello, Hey....



Source

...life has got in the way, not in a terrible way but one that means I can't find the time to complete the simplest of tasks. Added to that, I kinda feel like blogging the way people blog now is not really for me, I want it to be fun and random rather then the gorgeous, magazine-like blogs that are hitting the big-time at the moment. That's not to say that I don't adore those blogs, I just don't want to be one of those blogs. But I want to blog, just write down what's going on in my life as a journal, tracking the wedding, fitness, food with a bit of makeup thrown in for good measure.

So what's been going on:

- We're in the process of decorating again, we're onto the kitchen but it's not a big job so it's nice to be able to take our time and get the room as I want it.

- Wedding planning is slowly picking up pace. We're 14 months away and we've got the venue, church, cars and cake booked. I'm trying to get together a few designs of what I want for wedding stationary and sort out invites. We've also started collecting bits and pieces for the reception, bits and bobs for the tables, nice to try and collect as much of it ourselves.

- Wedding dress hunting - in 8 weeks time I will be heading up to my parents to start the hunt for The Dress. I'm really nervous as I've already tried one dress on and hated it and how I looked in it so this really puts me off but hopefully this time it will be better - I need to buy myself some new underwear!

- Fitness gains are slow and steady, I started off so well and made loads of progress quickly but things have slowed and I've taken my eye off the ball a bit. I'm still having a personal training session a week and trying to train myself 2/3 more times a week but I need to up it a bit if I want to see more changes. I'm thinking of starting a weekly fitness thing on here to track my progress, not sure what format this will take but I will work something out! I also want to branch out more into fitness, with some food, fitness wear, class reviews and anything else I can add to get the blog back up and running.

- Life with Ted pug is as fun as always, we go out on adventures to different places and explore - Ted Travels may become a thing on here soon.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things over the coming weeks, time to get some posts scheduled before life takes over again. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx