Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 21 February 2011

Boots No7 Gel Liner

Evening! It's the first night of half term (not including the weekend) and I am totally chilled out. This is a post that I have wanted to write for a couple of weeks, but I really wanted to make sure I was completely happy with the product!

2 weeks later, and I am incredibly impressed with this, so let me introduce No 7 Gel Liner:

You can see from the picture that I have been using this, and I really do use it, every day as I need a liner that will stay put all day when I'm at school, one that doesn't fade and stays put!

This one really does the job. From Boots No7 Spring 2011 collection, this is part of the collection designed by Lisa Eldridge and is one of 3 gel liners within the collection.

I picked up the black liner as I need something simple for school, and I am a total gel liner novice! 


I did not need to worry, a few Youtube videos later, and I was ready to have a go! Here are the two looks I managed to create!

I have a simple black line that I wear day to day, and a winged line that I created just for fun!

And I love this liner - it applies so easily with the little brush that comes with it, and it stayed all day without moving or fading. It's so good, it even takes two attempts with eye make up remover to get it all off!!!

I love it and am a total convert to gel liners now! This liner is available in Boots stores (if its still there!) for £10.

Let me know what you think of this - how are you getting on with it? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx