Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 3 February 2011

Boots 17 Photo Flawless Collection

I love wandering around Boots on a Saturday, you never know what you are going to find - I usually head over to the make up first to see what new nail polishes, and one of my favourite brands is Boots 17.

I've seen some things on Twitter about the new Photo Flawless collection, I'm always interested in new make up,  especially the Photo Flawless Primer and the Photo Flawless Eye Pencil.

Photo Flawless Primer - here's what Boots say about it - 

"Easy to use and effortlessly blendable, this 17 Photo Flawless Primer is designed to apply before foundation to smooth your skin and assist the application of your base, leaving skin even and fresh all day long."

Ok, so I've tested this for nearly a week now - It's had to endure full days at work, PE lessons, the awful cold weather, gym sessions, and even a full night when I forgot to take it off because I fell asleep, and well - it was was fantastic!

I have tried it on half my face at the weekend comparing it to my current primer by Benefit, and to be honest - I loved this more! It goes on so smoothly, and leaves a real silky finish to my skin. When I put my foundation over the top - I used a lot less, and it really lasted! I wiped off just as much as I put on that morning. The only downside I found was that I couldn't see where I had put it, unlike the Benefit primer, but I will continue to use it!

Photo Flawless Eye Pencil -  "intense black with a twist of pearlescent colour."

Boots 17 has brought out 3 different pencils - one for blue eyes, one for green and one for brown.

All are a black with a twist of the colour. Because I have hazel eyes, I bought both the green and brown to see which one I liked best.

Both applied really easily, it glided on and it too lasted. Both looked dark, however in certain light that you really could see the colour! I've worn this every day since I bought them, alternating between the two, and I have received a lot of compliments from people at work, and even the children in my class! I love them, I may even go and buy some back up ones as well!


I didn't buy the foundation or the mascara as I need to use up about 4 other products that I have on the go, but I hope it is as good as the rest of the products! 

I love Boots 17, and for £4.99 for the Primer and £3.99 for the pencils, you really can't go wrong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx