Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Random Sunday Haul

In classic work avoidance mode, and without the OH to keep me on the straight and narrow, I headed into town, not really looking for anything, and I left with 4 bags :S
I got a real mix of stuff that was obviously all needed - I just needed another bottle of nail polish and another eye liner and another mascara!!!

So, just a quick haul!

Boots - got to love the 3 for 2 offer!
I've needed a new mascara for a while, and saw the Rimmel Volume Flash, Max Bold Curves Mascara. I thought I would try it out and see what it was like. I also tried the 17 Starry Eyes Glitter liner in moonrock - a gorgeous purple sparkle!

I'm not overly keen on the mascara - I expected it to give me bolder lashes and it wasn't as thick as I liked, however I think it will be ok for work. The liner is gorgeous (you can just see it) I love the sparkle, and I wore it all day at school and people commented on it!

The two bottles of polish I got are Models Own in Grace Green, and Seche Vite top coat. I've only just started to use the top coat, so will report back on that soon, however I have tested out the Grace Green and I love it!
Its a real greyish green, in certain lights it looks more grey, in others the base seems almost blue. It applied really well, this was two coats in about 2 minutes so dried really quickly with no flaws!

I think this is going to be a fun colour to play with - will let you know what else I come up with, and I will report back on the Seche Vite top coat as soon as!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx