Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 6 February 2014

January '14 Empties




January has been a good month for empties, I don't think I've ever used up as many as I have done this month! I doubt there will be this many any other month.

I've used up:
- SO remarkable Mango Body Lotion 
- Umberto Giannini Over Night Hair Treatment
- Virgin Vie Body Lotion x2
- Bayliss & Harding Bath Cream
- Treacle Moon Bath & Shower Gel
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
- Mememe Fat Cat Mascara
- Seventeen Photoflawless Primer
- Holland & Barrett Iron Tablets
- Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
- La Roche Posay Astringent Lotion
- Origins Make a Difference + Moisturiser

Out of all of those, I'm gutted about no longer having the Benefit foundation as well as the Origins Moisturiser, however I wont be replacing them as I have plenty of others that I will be using up first. 

What bits have you been using up this month? Have you tried any of these products? xx


1 comment:

  1. The Origins moisturizer is something I've had my eyes on. I have the Rejuvenating Treatment from the range. It's lovely! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx